CITKH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CITKH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl. - Measuring in the third dimension other than length and breadth, or in general dimension other than length; -- said of a solid body; as, a timber seven inches thick.
- superl. - Having more depth or extent from one surface to its opposite than usual; not thin or slender; as, a thick plank; thick cloth; thick paper; thick neck.
- superl. - Dense; not thin; inspissated; as, thick vapors. Also used figuratively; as, thick darkness.
- superl. - Not transparent or clear; hence, turbid, muddy, or misty; as, the water of a river is apt to be thick after a rain.
- superl. - Abundant, close, or crowded in space; closely set; following in quick succession; frequently recurring.
- superl. - Not having due distinction of syllables, or good articulation; indistinct; as, a thick utterance.
Anagrams of CITKHTHICK
Other Jumbled words from February 15 2020
|They ordered starters before the meal, but the kids were more interested in|
|This character debuted on TV in 1994 as a result of his fictional sibling’s success as a TV character.|