CNEHRT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CNEHRT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To cut; to form or shape by cutting; to make by incision, hewing, or the like.
- v. t. - To fortify by cutting a ditch, and raising a rampart or breastwork with the earth thrown out of the ditch; to intrench.
- v. t. - To cut furrows or ditches in; as, to trench land for the purpose of draining it.
- v. t. - To dig or cultivate very deeply, usually by digging parallel contiguous trenches in succession, filling each from the next; as, to trench a garden for certain crops.
- v. i. - To encroach; to intrench.
- v. i. - To have direction; to aim or tend.
Anagrams of CNEHRTTRENCH
Other Jumbled words from April 26 2019
|With “Star Trek,” Gene Roddenberry showed us a possible future. He was a|