CNPIH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CNPIH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To press hard or squeeze between the ends of the fingers, between teeth or claws, or between the jaws of an instrument; to squeeze or compress, as between any two hard bodies.
- v. t. - o seize; to grip; to bite; -- said of animals.
- v. t. - To plait.
- v. t. - Figuratively: To cramp; to straiten; to oppress; to starve; to distress; as, to be pinched for money.
- v. t. - To move, as a railroad car, by prying the wheels with a pinch. See Pinch, n., 4.
- v. i. - To act with pressing force; to compress; to squeeze; as, the shoe pinches.
Anagrams of CNPIHPINCH
Other Jumbled words from February 20 2020
|Flaming Greek cheese has long been popular and wasn’t just a|