CNUHH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CNUHH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A hump; a protuberance.
- n. - A lump; a thick piece; as, a hunch of bread.
- n. - A push or thrust, as with the elbow.
- v. t. - To push or jostle with the elbow; to push or thrust suddenly.
- v. t. - To thrust out a hump or protuberance; to crook, as the back.
Anagrams of CNUHHHUNCH
Other Jumbled words from August 13 2020
|He saw the cat’s tail and pulled it. He shouldn’t have done that|