CORFE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CORFE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To stuff; to lard; to farce.
- n. - A waterfall; a cascade.
- n. - Strength or energy of body or mind; active power; vigor; might; often, an unusual degree of strength or energy; capacity of exercising an influence or producing an effect; especially, power to persuade, or convince, or impose obligation; pertinency; validity; special signification; as, the force of an appeal, an argument, a contract, or a term.
- n. - Power exerted against will or consent; compulsory power; violence; coercion.
- n. - Strength or power for war; hence, a body of land or naval combatants, with their appurtenances, ready for action; -- an armament; troops; warlike array; -- often in the plural; hence, a body of men prepared for action in other ways; as, the laboring force of a plantation.
- n. - Strength or power exercised without law, or contrary to law, upon persons or things; violence.
Anagrams of CORFEFORCE
Other Jumbled words from March 25 2019
|He tried on the pants he wore on his wedding day, but it was a|