CRUPES Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CRUPES Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Any coniferous tree of the genus Picea, as the Norway spruce (P. excelsa), and the white and black spruces of America (P. alba and P. nigra), besides several others in the far Northwest. See Picea.
- a. - The wood or timber of the spruce tree.
- a. - Prussia leather; pruce.
- n. - Neat, without elegance or dignity; -- formerly applied to things with a serious meaning; now chiefly applied to persons.
- n. - Sprightly; dashing.
- v. t. - To dress with affected neatness; to trim; to make spruce.
Anagrams of CRUPESSPRUCE
Other Jumbled words from September 17 2020
|Ancient Romans wanted a large public square, so they built a|