CTEUA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CTEUA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Sharp at the end; ending in a sharp point; pointed; -- opposed to blunt or obtuse; as, an acute angle; an acute leaf.
- a. - Having nice discernment; perceiving or using minute distinctions; penetrating; clever; shrewd; -- opposed to dull or stupid; as, an acute observer; acute remarks, or reasoning.
- a. - Having nice or quick sensibility; susceptible to slight impressions; acting keenly on the senses; sharp; keen; intense; as, a man of acute eyesight, hearing, or feeling; acute pain or pleasure.
- a. - High, or shrill, in respect to some other sound; -- opposed to grave or low; as, an acute tone or accent.
- a. - Attended with symptoms of some degree of severity, and coming speedily to a crisis; -- opposed to chronic; as, an acute disease.
- v. t. - To give an acute sound to; as, he acutes his rising inflection too much.
Anagrams of CTEUAACUTE
Other Jumbled words from July 10 2020
|Gutzon Borglum’s ability to create unique sculptures allowed him to|