CUIMS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CUIMS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The science and the art of tones, or musical sounds, i. e., sounds of higher or lower pitch, begotten of uniform and synchronous vibrations, as of a string at various degrees of tension; the science of harmonical tones which treats of the principles of harmony, or the properties, dependences, and relations of tones to each other; the art of combining tones in a manner to please the ear.
- n. - Melody; a rhythmical and otherwise agreeable succession of tones.
- n. - Harmony; an accordant combination of simultaneous tones.
- n. - The written and printed notation of a musical composition; the score.
- n. - Love of music; capacity of enjoying music.
- n. - A more or less musical sound made by many of the lower animals. See Stridulation.
Anagrams of CUIMSMUSIC
Other Jumbled words from March 29 2020
|The beauty student needed this when she missed the exam —|
|This actor got his big break when he landed a role on a sitcom in 1980.|