CUROISSED Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CUROISSED Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 9 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The power of the mind to reason or infer by running, as it were, from one fact or reason to another, and deriving a conclusion; an exercise or act of this power; reasoning; range of reasoning faculty.
- n. - Conversation; talk.
- n. - The art and manner of speaking and conversing.
- n. - Consecutive speech, either written or unwritten, on a given line of thought; speech; treatise; dissertation; sermon, etc.; as, the preacher gave us a long discourse on duty.
- n. - Dealing; transaction.
- v. i. - To exercise reason; to employ the mind in judging and inferring; to reason.
Anagrams of CUROISSEDDISCOURSE
Other Jumbled words from February 13 2020
|He talked about Frisbee golf for so long, that it was sounding like a|