CUSHORCRKIN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CUSHORCRKIN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 11 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To make a noise resembling that of a hen when she calls her chickens; to cluck.
- v. i. - To chuckle; to laugh.
- v. t. - To call, as a hen her chickens.
- n. - The chuck or call of a hen.
- n. - A sudden, small noise.
- n. - A word of endearment; -- corrupted from chick.
Other Jumbled words from January 10 2021
|The storm did this to the picnickers —|
|Steve McQueen was taking a class from this person when he suggested that he get into acting.|