CYMAAED Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CYMAAED Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A garden or grove near Athens (so named from the hero Academus), where Plato and his followers held their philosophical conferences; hence, the school of philosophy of which Plato was head.
- n. - An institution for the study of higher learning; a college or a university. Popularly, a school, or seminary of learning, holding a rank between a college and a common school.
- n. - A place of training; a school.
- n. - A society of learned men united for the advancement of the arts and sciences, and literature, or some particular art or science; as, the French Academy; the American Academy of Arts and Sciences; academies of literature and philology.
- n. - A school or place of training in which some special art is taught; as, the military academy at West Point; a riding academy; the Academy of Music.
Anagrams of CYMAAEDACADEMY
Other Jumbled words from January 03 2021
|A divorcee often becomes this —|
|This actress was a cheerleader at Wichita Southeast High School in Wichita, Kansas.|