DEBIA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DEBIA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To wait; to pause; to delay.
- v. i. - To stay; to continue in a place; to have one's abode; to dwell; to sojourn; -- with with before a person, and commonly with at or in before a place.
- v. i. - To remain stable or fixed in some state or condition; to continue; to remain.
- v. t. - To wait for; to be prepared for; to await; to watch for; as, I abide my time.
- v. t. - To endure; to sustain; to submit to.
- v. t. - To bear patiently; to tolerate; to put up with.
Anagrams of DEBIAABIDE
Other Jumbled words from November 17 2019
|Salt lovers find it difficult to do this —|