DHIEC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DHIEC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- p. pr. & vb. n. - To rebuke; to reprove; to scold; to find fault with.
- p. pr. & vb. n. - Fig.: To be noisy about; to chafe against.
- v. i. - To utter words of disapprobation and displeasure; to find fault; to contend angrily.
- v. i. - To make a clamorous noise; to chafe.
- n. - A continuous noise or murmur.
Anagrams of DHIECCHIDE
Other Jumbled words from March 29 2023
|The girls selling lemonade had new competition, but they felt they could —|