DIFLED Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DIFLED Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A stringed instrument of music played with a bow; a violin; a kit.
- n. - A kind of dock (Rumex pulcher) with fiddle-shaped leaves; -- called also fiddle dock.
- n. - A rack or frame of bars connected by strings, to keep table furniture in place on the cabin table in bad weather.
- v. i. - To play on a fiddle.
- v. i. - To keep the hands and fingers actively moving as a fiddler does; to move the hands and fingers restlessy or in busy idleness; to trifle.
- v. t. - To play (a tune) on a fiddle.
Anagrams of DIFLEDFIDDLE
Other Jumbled words from November 19 2023
|The couple visited Big Ben after deciding it was —|
|Between 2003 and 2007, this person co-authored 12 children’s books with Lin Oliver.|