DIRSUA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DIRSUA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A right line drawn or extending from the center of a circle to the periphery; the semidiameter of a circle or sphere.
- n. - The preaxial bone of the forearm, or brachium, corresponding to the tibia of the hind limb. See Illust. of Artiodactyla.
- n. - A ray, or outer floret, of the capitulum of such plants as the sunflower and the daisy. See Ray, 2.
- n. - The barbs of a perfect feather.
- n. - Radiating organs, or color-markings, of the radiates.
- n. - The movable limb of a sextant or other angular instrument.
Anagrams of DIRSUARADIUS
Other Jumbled words from February 13 2020
|He talked about Frisbee golf for so long, that it was sounding like a|