DJEUG Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DJEUG Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - A public officer who is invested with authority to hear and determine litigated causes, and to administer justice between parties in courts held for that purpose.
- v. i. - One who has skill, knowledge, or experience, sufficient to decide on the merits of a question, or on the quality or value of anything; one who discerns properties or relations with skill and readiness; a connoisseur; an expert; a critic.
- v. i. - A person appointed to decide in a/trial of skill, speed, etc., between two or more parties; an umpire; as, a judge in a horse race.
- v. i. - One of supreme magistrates, with both civil and military powers, who governed Israel for more than four hundred years.
- v. i. - The title of the seventh book of the Old Testament; the Book of Judges.
- a. - To hear and determine, as in causes on trial; to decide as a judge; to give judgment; to pass sentence.
Anagrams of DJEUGJUDGE
Other Jumbled words from March 04 2021
|She got angry when he brought it up. He should have avoided the|