DLEAPD Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DLEAPD Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To use the hands or fingers in toying; to make caressing strokes.
- v. i. - To dabble in water with hands or feet; to use a paddle, or something which serves as a paddle, in swimming, in paddling a boat, etc.
- v. t. - To pat or stroke amorously, or gently.
- v. t. - To propel with, or as with, a paddle or paddles.
- v. t. - To pad; to tread upon; to trample.
- v. i. - An implement with a broad blade, which is used without a fixed fulcrum in propelling and steering canoes and boats.
Anagrams of DLEAPDPADDLE
Other Jumbled words from June 29 2020
|When she signed her property over to become a park, they thanked her for her|