DOGRUN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DOGRUN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- imp. & p. p. - of Grind
- n. - The surface of the earth; the outer crust of the globe, or some indefinite portion of it.
- n. - A floor or pavement supposed to rest upon the earth.
- n. - Any definite portion of the earth's surface; region; territory; country. Hence: A territory appropriated to, or resorted to, for a particular purpose; the field or place of action; as, a hunting or fishing ground; a play ground.
- n. - Land; estate; possession; field; esp. (pl.), the gardens, lawns, fields, etc., belonging to a homestead; as, the grounds of the estate are well kept.
- n. - The basis on which anything rests; foundation. Hence: The foundation of knowledge, belief, or conviction; a premise, reason, or datum; ultimate or first principle; cause of existence or occurrence; originating force or agency; as, the ground of my hope.
Anagrams of DOGRUNGROUND
Other Jumbled words from February 11 2019
|After receiving a patent for the rubber heel, Humphrey O’Sullivan made|