DOLWR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DOLWR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The earth and the surrounding heavens; the creation; the system of created things; existent creation; the universe.
- n. - Any planet or heavenly body, especially when considered as inhabited, and as the scene of interests analogous with human interests; as, a plurality of worlds.
- n. - The earth and its inhabitants, with their concerns; the sum of human affairs and interests.
- n. - In a more restricted sense, that part of the earth and its concerns which is known to any one, or contemplated by any one; a division of the globe, or of its inhabitants; human affairs as seen from a certain position, or from a given point of view; also, state of existence; scene of life and action; as, the Old World; the New World; the religious world; the Catholic world; the upper world; the future world; the heathen world.
- n. - The customs, practices, and interests of men; general affairs of life; human society; public affairs and occupations; as, a knowledge of the world.
- n. - Individual experience of, or concern with, life; course of life; sum of the affairs which affect the individual; as, to begin the world with no property; to lose all, and begin the world anew.
Anagrams of DOLWRWORLD
Other Jumbled words from August 09 2020
|Where whines come from —|
|When she was a child, this actress appeared on “Daniel Boone,” “Nanny and the Professor” and “Mayberry R.F.D.”|