DTARSN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DTARSN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One of the twists, or strings, as of fibers, wires, etc., of which a rope is composed.
- v. t. - To break a strand of (a rope).
- n. - The shore, especially the beach of a sea, ocean, or large lake; rarely, the margin of a navigable river.
- v. t. - To drive on a strand; hence, to run aground; as, to strand a ship.
- v. i. - To drift, or be driven, on shore to run aground; as, the ship stranded at high water.
Anagrams of DTARSNSTRAND
Other Jumbled words from March 22 2019
|To rob from the rich and give to the poor, Robin Hood needed|