EBBIR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to EBBIR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A gift begged; a present.
- n. - A price, reward, gift, or favor bestowed or promised with a view to prevent the judgment or corrupt the conduct of a judge, witness, voter, or other person in a position of trust.
- n. - That which seduces; seduction; allurement.
- v. t. - To rob or steal.
- v. t. - To give or promise a reward or consideration to (a judge, juror, legislator, voter, or other person in a position of trust) with a view to prevent the judgment or corrupt the conduct; to induce or influence by a bribe; to give a bribe to.
- v. t. - To gain by a bribe; of induce as by a bribe.
Anagrams of EBBIRBRIBE
Other Jumbled words from May 24 2020
|A cop can give this to speeding motorist —|
|This actress was the captain of her cheerleading/dance team in high school.|