ECAPE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ECAPE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. - A state of quiet or tranquillity; freedom from disturbance or agitation; calm; repose
- v. - Exemption from, or cessation of, war with public enemies.
- v. - Public quiet, order, and contentment in obedience to law.
- v. - Exemption from, or subjection of, agitating passions; tranquillity of mind or conscience.
- v. - Reconciliation; agreement after variance; harmony; concord.
- v. t. & i. - To make or become quiet; to be silent; to stop.
Anagrams of ECAPEPEACE
Other Jumbled words from September 18 2020
|For sports fans, the invention of the remote control was a|