EETHLM Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to EETHLM Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A defensive covering for the head. See Casque, Headpiece, Morion, Sallet, and Illust. of Beaver.
- n. - The representation of a helmet over shields or coats of arms, denoting gradations of rank by modifications of form.
- n. - A helmet-shaped hat, made of cork, felt, metal, or other suitable material, worn as part of the uniform of soldiers, firemen, etc., also worn in hot countries as a protection from the heat of the sun.
- n. - That which resembles a helmet in form, position, etc.
- n. - The upper part of a retort.
- n. - The hood-formed upper sepal or petal of some flowers, as of the monkshood or the snapdragon.
Anagrams of EETHLMHELMET
Other Jumbled words from May 21 2020
|The 5-foot-2-inch military leader got his troops to stand at attention|