EEZSI Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to EEZSI Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To fall or rush upon suddenly and lay hold of; to gripe or grasp suddenly; to reach and grasp.
- v. t. - To take possession of by force.
- v. t. - To invade suddenly; to take sudden hold of; to come upon suddenly; as, a fever seizes a patient.
- v. t. - To take possession of by virtue of a warrant or other legal authority; as, the sheriff seized the debtor's goods.
- v. t. - To fasten; to fix.
- v. t. - To grap with the mind; to comprehend fully and distinctly; as, to seize an idea.
Anagrams of EEZSISEIZE
Other Jumbled words from March 25 2020
|The wedding cake looked delicious and would be eaten|