EGRIT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to EGRIT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A very large and powerful carnivore (Felis tigris) native of Southern Asia and the East Indies. Its back and sides are tawny or rufous yellow, transversely striped with black, the tail is ringed with black, the throat and belly are nearly white. When full grown, it equals or exceeds the lion in size and strength. Called also royal tiger, and Bengal tiger.
- n. - Fig.: A ferocious, bloodthirsty person.
- n. - A servant in livery, who rides with his master or mistress.
- n. - A kind of growl or screech, after cheering; as, three cheers and a tiger.
- n. - A pneumatic box or pan used in refining sugar.
Anagrams of EGRITTIGER
Other Jumbled words from May 21 2019
|His wife found out that her new ring was a cheap imitation, and now he’d|