ENMECT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ENMECT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Any substance used for making bodies adhere to each other, as mortar, glue, etc.
- n. - A kind of calcined limestone, or a calcined mixture of clay and lime, for making mortar which will harden under water.
- n. - The powder used in cementation. See Cementation, n., 2.
- n. - Bond of union; that which unites firmly, as persons in friendship, or men in society.
- n. - The layer of bone investing the root and neck of a tooth; -- called also cementum.
- n. - To unite or cause to adhere by means of a cement.
Anagrams of ENMECTCEMENT
Other Jumbled words from January 10 2021
|The storm did this to the picnickers —|
|Steve McQueen was taking a class from this person when he suggested that he get into acting.|