ENPRSO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ENPRSO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A character or part, as in a play; a specific kind or manifestation of individual character, whether in real life, or in literary or dramatic representation; an assumed character.
- n. - The bodily form of a human being; body; outward appearance; as, of comely person.
- n. - A living, self-conscious being, as distinct from an animal or a thing; a moral agent; a human being; a man, woman, or child.
- n. - A human being spoken of indefinitely; one; a man; as, any person present.
- n. - A parson; the parish priest.
- n. - Among Trinitarians, one of the three subdivisions of the Godhead (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost); an hypostasis.
Anagrams of ENPRSOPERSON
Other Jumbled words from February 09 2020
|Too much butter creates this kind of concern —|
|This character debuted on TV in 1994 as a result of his fictional sibling’s success as a TV character.|