EPSOOP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to EPSOOP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - To place in front of, or over against; to set opposite; to exhibit.
- n. - To put in opposition, with a view to counterbalance or countervail; to set against; to offer antagonistically.
- n. - To resist or antagonize by physical means, or by arguments, etc.; to contend against; to confront; to resist; to withstand; as, to oppose the king in battle; to oppose a bill in Congress.
- n. - To compete with; to strive against; as, to oppose a rival for a prize.
- v. i. - To be set opposite.
- v. i. - To act adversely or in opposition; -- with against or to; as, a servant opposed against the act.
Anagrams of EPSOOPOPPOSE
Other Jumbled words from August 02 2020
|What the architect had after a busy day at the office —|
|This actor’s big break came in 1990 when he joined the cast of a long-running TV show.|