ESSNE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ESSNE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - A faculty, possessed by animals, of perceiving external objects by means of impressions made upon certain organs (sensory or sense organs) of the body, or of perceiving changes in the condition of the body; as, the senses of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch. See Muscular sense, under Muscular, and Temperature sense, under Temperature.
- v. t. - Perception by the sensory organs of the body; sensation; sensibility; feeling.
- v. t. - Perception through the intellect; apprehension; recognition; understanding; discernment; appreciation.
- v. t. - Sound perception and reasoning; correct judgment; good mental capacity; understanding; also, that which is sound, true, or reasonable; rational meaning.
- v. t. - That which is felt or is held as a sentiment, view, or opinion; judgment; notion; opinion.
- v. t. - Meaning; import; signification; as, the true sense of words or phrases; the sense of a remark.
Other Jumbled words from March 21 2019
|After touching down on the Moon, Buzz Aldrin told Neil Armstrong to|