FAIELFYDUM Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to FAIELFYDUM Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 10 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - The collective body of persons who live in one house, and under one head or manager; a household, including parents, children, and servants, and, as the case may be, lodgers or boarders.
- v. t. - The group comprising a husband and wife and their dependent children, constituting a fundamental unit in the organization of society.
- v. t. - Those who descend from one common progenitor; a tribe, clan, or race; kindred; house; as, the human family; the family of Abraham; the father of a family.
- v. t. - Course of descent; genealogy; line of ancestors; lineage.
- v. t. - Honorable descent; noble or respectable stock; as, a man of family.
- v. t. - A group of kindred or closely related individuals; as, a family of languages; a family of States; the chlorine family.
Other Jumbled words from January 17 2021
|By drinking spoiled milk she turned the TV jingle into this —|
|The first version of this debuted in 1976.|