FLLLILERWRE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to FLLLILERWRE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 11 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. - The power of choosing; the faculty or endowment of the soul by which it is capable of choosing; the faculty or power of the mind by which we decide to do or not to do; the power or faculty of preferring or selecting one of two or more objects.
- v. - The choice which is made; a determination or preference which results from the act or exercise of the power of choice; a volition.
- v. - The choice or determination of one who has authority; a decree; a command; discretionary pleasure.
- v. - Strong wish or inclination; desire; purpose.
- v. - That which is strongly wished or desired.
- v. - Arbitrary disposal; power to control, dispose, or determine.
Other Jumbled words from May 17 2020
|They called the talkative mechanic this —|
|This actor ran in both the Boston and New York City Marathons.|