FNTESO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to FNTESO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To make soft or more soft.
- v. t. - To render less hard; -- said of matter.
- v. t. - To mollify; to make less fierce or intractable.
- v. t. - To palliate; to represent as less enormous; as, to soften a fault.
- v. t. - To compose; to mitigate; to assuage.
- v. t. - To make less harsh, less rude, less offensive, or less violent, or to render of an opposite quality.
Anagrams of FNTESOSOFTEN
Other Jumbled words from March 29 2023
|The girls selling lemonade had new competition, but they felt they could —|