FRATG Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to FRATG Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A small shoot or scion of a tree inserted in another tree, the stock of which is to support and nourish it. The two unite and become one tree, but the graft determines the kind of fruit.
- n. - A branch or portion of a tree growing from such a shoot.
- n. - A portion of living tissue used in the operation of autoplasty.
- n. - To insert (a graft) in a branch or stem of another tree; to propagate by insertion in another stock; also, to insert a graft upon.
- n. - To implant a portion of (living flesh or akin) in a lesion so as to form an organic union.
- n. - To join (one thing) to another as if by grafting, so as to bring about a close union.
Anagrams of FRATGGRAFT
Other Jumbled words from January 28 2021
|Brian Epstein knew what to do after seeing the Beatles because he had|