GAMLE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GAMLE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To disgorge filth, as a hawk.
- n. - A shoot of light; a small stream of light; a beam; a ray; a glimpse.
- n. - Brightness; splendor.
- v. t. - To shoot, or dart, as rays of light; as, at the dawn, light gleams in the east.
- v. t. - To shine; to cast light; to glitter.
- v. t. - To shoot out (flashes of light, etc.).
Anagrams of GAMLEGLEAM
Other Jumbled words from May 19 2019
|What she considered her new bracelet —|