GANDOR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GANDOR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A fabulous animal, generally represented as a monstrous winged serpent or lizard, with a crested head and enormous claws, and regarded as very powerful and ferocious.
- n. - A fierce, violent person, esp. a woman.
- n. - A constellation of the northern hemisphere figured as a dragon; Draco.
- n. - A luminous exhalation from marshy grounds, seeming to move through the air as a winged serpent.
- n. - A short musket hooked to a swivel attached to a soldier's belt; -- so called from a representation of a dragon's head at the muzzle.
- n. - A small arboreal lizard of the genus Draco, of several species, found in the East Indies and Southern Asia. Five or six of the hind ribs, on each side, are prolonged and covered with weblike skin, forming a sort of wing. These prolongations aid them in making long leaps from tree to tree. Called also flying lizard.
Anagrams of GANDORDRAGON
Other Jumbled words from December 09 2018
|What the knife sharpener considered his work —|