GATTER Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GATTER Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A kind of small shield or buckler, used as a defensive weapon in war.
- n. - A butt or mark to shoot at, as for practice, or to test the accuracy of a firearm, or the force of a projectile.
- n. - The pattern or arrangement of a series of hits made by a marksman on a butt or mark; as, he made a good target.
- n. - The sliding crosspiece, or vane, on a leveling staff.
- n. - A conspicuous disk attached to a switch lever to show its position, or for use as a signal.
Anagrams of GATTERTARGET
Other Jumbled words from June 06 2020
|For the coins in the pinball machine, it was|
|This person, who was born in NYC in 1954, co-wrote the best-selling book, “The Morning Show Murders.”|