GDDREE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GDDREE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Any instrument used to gather or take by dragging; as: (a) A dragnet for taking up oysters, etc., from their beds. (b) A dredging machine. (c) An iron frame, with a fine net attached, used in collecting animals living at the bottom of the sea.
- n. - Very fine mineral matter held in suspension in water.
- v. t. - To catch or gather with a dredge; to deepen with a dredging machine.
- n. - A mixture of oats and barley.
- v. t. - To sift or sprinkle flour, etc., on, as on roasting meat.
Anagrams of GDDREEDREDGE
Other Jumbled words from May 20 2020
|The paramedic was trained to use a defibrillator and could use one|