GEHED Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GEHED Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A thicket of bushes, usually thorn bushes; especially, such a thicket planted as a fence between any two portions of land; and also any sort of shrubbery, as evergreens, planted in a line or as a fence; particularly, such a thicket planted round a field to fence it, or in rows to separate the parts of a garden.
- v. t. - To inclose or separate with a hedge; to fence with a thickly set line or thicket of shrubs or small trees; as, to hedge a field or garden.
- v. t. - To obstruct, as a road, with a barrier; to hinder from progress or success; -- sometimes with up and out.
- v. t. - To surround for defense; to guard; to protect; to hem (in).
- v. t. - To surround so as to prevent escape.
- v. i. - To shelter one's self from danger, risk, duty, responsibility, etc., as if by hiding in or behind a hedge; to skulk; to slink; to shirk obligations.
Anagrams of GEHEDHEDGE
Other Jumbled words from January 08 2020
|The hotel room was expensive and they had no choice but to|