GGEEAN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GGEEAN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To put under pledge; to pledge; to place under obligations to do or forbear doing something, as by a pledge, oath, or promise; to bind by contract or promise.
- v. t. - To gain for service; to bring in as associate or aid; to enlist; as, to engage friends to aid in a cause; to engage men for service.
- v. t. - To gain over; to win and attach; to attract and hold; to draw.
- v. t. - To employ the attention and efforts of; to occupy; to engross; to draw on.
- v. t. - To enter into contest with; to encounter; to bring to conflict.
- v. t. - To come into gear with; as, the teeth of one cogwheel engage those of another, or one part of a clutch engages the other part.
Anagrams of GGEEANENGAGE
Other Jumbled words from August 06 2022
|Thanks to their new ad campaign, business at the casino was —|
|This actor is one of the few actors to win Emmy Awards for playing the same character in two TV series.|