GIJNEL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GIJNEL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To sound with a fine, sharp, rattling, clinking, or tinkling sound; as, sleigh bells jingle.
- v. i. - To rhyme or sound with a jingling effect.
- v. t. - To cause to give a sharp metallic sound as a little bell, or as coins shaken together; to tinkle.
- n. - A rattling, clinking, or tinkling sound, as of little bells or pieces of metal.
- n. - That which makes a jingling sound, as a rattle.
- n. - A correspondence of sound in rhymes, especially when the verse has little merit; hence, the verse itself.
Anagrams of GIJNELJINGLE
Other Jumbled words from September 12 2021
|When he was a kid, this actor had small guest roles on shows like “Hill Street Blues” and “Murder, She Wrote.”|