GIWHE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GIWHE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A corruption of Way, used only in the phrase under weigh.
- v. t. - To bear up; to raise; to lift into the air; to swing up; as, to weigh anchor.
- v. t. - To examine by the balance; to ascertain the weight of, that is, the force with which a thing tends to the center of the earth; to determine the heaviness, or quantity of matter of; as, to weigh sugar; to weigh gold.
- v. t. - To be equivalent to in weight; to counterbalance; to have the heaviness of.
- v. t. - To pay, allot, take, or give by weight.
- v. t. - To examine or test as if by the balance; to ponder in the mind; to consider or examine for the purpose of forming an opinion or coming to a conclusion; to estimate deliberately and maturely; to balance.
Anagrams of GIWHEWEIGH
Other Jumbled words from September 14 2019
|After the raccoons raided the henhouse, they enjoyed their|