GRACEH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GRACEH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To lay on or impose, as a load, tax, or burden; to load; to fill.
- v. t. - To lay on or impose, as a task, duty, or trust; to command, instruct, or exhort with authority; to enjoin; to urge earnestly; as, to charge a jury; to charge the clergy of a diocese; to charge an agent.
- v. t. - To lay on, impose, or make subject to or liable for.
- v. t. - To fix or demand as a price; as, he charges two dollars a barrel for apples.
- v. t. - To place something to the account of as a debt; to debit, as, to charge one with goods. Also, to enter upon the debit side of an account; as, to charge a sum to one.
- v. t. - To impute or ascribe; to lay to one's charge.
Anagrams of GRACEHCHARGE
Other Jumbled words from September 13 2020
|What the competing sandwich shops engaged in —|
|This actor worked as a carpenter before his acting career took off.|