GTURO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GTURO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Coarse meal; ground malt; pl. groats.
- n. - Formerly, a kind of beer or ale.
- n. - Lees; dregs; grounds.
- n. - A thin, coarse mortar, used for pouring into the joints of masonry and brickwork; also, a finer material, used in finishing the best ceilings. Gwilt.
- v. t. - To fill up or finish with grout, as the joints between stones.
Anagrams of GTUROGROUT
Other Jumbled words from July 11 2019
|The Major League Soccer scout’s effect on the team was|