GUROH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GUROH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Having inequalities, small ridges, or points, on the surface; not smooth or plain; as, a rough board; a rough stone; rough cloth.
- n. - Not level; having a broken surface; uneven; -- said of a piece of land, or of a road.
- n. - Not polished; uncut; -- said of a gem; as, a rough diamond.
- n. - Tossed in waves; boisterous; high; -- said of a sea or other piece of water.
- n. - Marked by coarseness; shaggy; ragged; disordered; -- said of dress, appearance, or the like; as, a rough coat.
- n. - Hence, figuratively, lacking refinement, gentleness, or polish.
Anagrams of GUROHROUGH
Other Jumbled words from April 18 2019
|The smart bass ignored the lure and avoided becoming a|