GYROL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GYROL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Praise, honor, admiration, or distinction, accorded by common consent to a person or thing; high reputation; honorable fame; renown.
- n. - That quality in a person or thing which secures general praise or honor; that which brings or gives renown; an object of pride or boast; the occasion of praise; excellency; brilliancy; splendor.
- n. - Pride; boastfulness; arrogance.
- n. - The presence of the Divine Being; the manifestations of the divine nature and favor to the blessed in heaven; celestial honor; heaven.
- n. - An emanation of light supposed to proceed from beings of peculiar sanctity. It is represented in art by rays of gold, or the like, proceeding from the head or body, or by a disk, or a mere line.
- n. - To exult with joy; to rejoice.
Anagrams of GYROLGLORY
Other Jumbled words from December 03 2019
|The folklore characters wanted to cross the river but didn’t want to use the|