HACOP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to HACOP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. & n. - To cook, as eggs, by breaking them into boiling water; also, to cook with butter after breaking in a vessel.
- v. & n. - To rob of game; to pocket and convey away by stealth, as game; hence, to plunder.
- v. i. - To steal or pocket game, or to carry it away privately, as in a bag; to kill or destroy game contrary to law, especially by night; to hunt or fish unlawfully; as, to poach for rabbits or for salmon.
- v. t. - To stab; to pierce; to spear, \as fish.
- v. t. - To force, drive, or plunge into anything.
- v. t. - To make soft or muddy by trampling
Anagrams of HACOPPOACH
Other Jumbled words from August 25 2019
|What they considered the overpriced beauty salon —|