HARBS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to HARBS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Hasty in temper; impetuous.
- a. - Brittle, as wood or vegetables.
- n. - A rash or eruption; a sudden or transient fit of sickness.
- n. - Refuse boughs of trees; also, the clippings of hedges.
- n. - Broken and angular fragments of rocks underlying alluvial deposits.
- n. - Broken fragments of ice.
Anagrams of HARBSBRASH
Other Jumbled words from November 25 2021
|When her neighbor brought over some grapes she?d grown, she said ?|