HARCI Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to HARCI Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A movable single seat with a back.
- n. - An official seat, as of a chief magistrate or a judge, but esp. that of a professor; hence, the office itself.
- n. - The presiding officer of an assembly; a chairman; as, to address the chair.
- n. - A vehicle for one person; either a sedan borne upon poles, or two-wheeled carriage, drawn by one horse; a gig.
- n. - An iron block used on railways to support the rails and secure them to the sleepers.
- v. t. - To place in a chair.
Anagrams of HARCICHAIR
Other Jumbled words from September 11 2019
|The tennis player was doing quite well in the tournament, until he|