HAROKNMAMR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to HAROKNMAMR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 10 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A license of reprisals. See Marque.
- n. - An old weight and coin. See Marc.
- n. - The unit of monetary account of the German Empire, equal to 23.8 cents of United States money; the equivalent of one hundred pfennigs. Also, a silver coin of this value.
- n. - A visible sign or impression made or left upon anything; esp., a line, point, stamp, figure, or the like, drawn or impressed, so as to attract the attention and convey some information or intimation; a token; a trace.
- n. - A character or device put on an article of merchandise by the maker to show by whom it was made; a trade-mark.
- n. - A character (usually a cross) made as a substitute for a signature by one who can not write.
Other Jumbled words from September 13 2020
|What the competing sandwich shops engaged in —|
|This actor worked as a carpenter before his acting career took off.|