HNENLAC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to HNENLAC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The hollow bed where a stream of water runs or may run.
- n. - The deeper part of a river, harbor, strait, etc., where the main current flows, or which affords the best and safest passage for vessels.
- n. - A strait, or narrow sea, between two portions of lands; as, the British Channel.
- n. - That through which anything passes; means of passing, conveying, or transmitting; as, the news was conveyed to us by different channels.
- n. - A gutter; a groove, as in a fluted column.
- n. - Flat ledges of heavy plank bolted edgewise to the outside of a vessel, to increase the spread of the shrouds and carry them clear of the bulwarks.
Anagrams of HNENLACCHANNEL
Other Jumbled words from July 26 2020
|A guitarist can do this to an off key singer —|
|This actor was offered the lead role in “American Gigolo,” but turned it down be- cause of its content.|